I tried out this Pinterest recipe a few nights ago and it was heavenly. It calls for cheese tortellini, but I swapped in chicken & mushroom instead.
- 1½ pounds frozen cheese tortellini
- ½ cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- Return it to the pot that it was cooked in along with the sun-dried tomatoes, sun-dried tomato oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the pot over medium heat and cook just until heated through.
- Stir in the basil, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.